[vc_column_text title=”Bratislava Design Week – International Festival of Contemporary Design” pb_margin_bottom=”no” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”2/3″ el_position=”first”]
- is Slovakia’s most intense international design event covering contemporary design. Founded in 2009 as Designweek, renamed to Bratislava Design Week in 2013.
- is an event with a strict selection. The organizers present the best from our home scene: producers, vendors, designers, independent brands, design students, experimental design, fashion, chosen products and designers from abroad.
- is an event which energizes the local scene and the potential of the city and its public space.
- is commited to premiers of new products and projects.
- is an event with interesting partners – closely connected with the local design scene and partner festivals in Central Europe – Designblok Praha, Vienna Design Week.
- is an event with an evergrowing potential, number of visitors, exhibitors, program, partners,…
- is an event with professional production and erudition.
- is an event searching for a connection of design with other art genres – fine arts, music, film.
- is an event looking for an original way of connecting design and everyday life, and the life of the city.
- is an event for all ages, and concieves the program accordingly.
- since 2016 the main festival organizer is Aparát (NGO).
[/vc_column_text] [vc_column_text title=”Honorary Board of the Festival” pb_margin_bottom=”no” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”1/3″ el_position=”last”]
Prof. Karol Weisslechner, akad. arch
artist, architect, pedagogue, leads S+M+L_XL Metal and Jewelry Studio on AFAD
Mgr. art. Marcel Benčík, ArtD
graphic designer, pedagogue
Mgr. art. Patrik Illo
artist, pedagogue, leads Glass Studio on AFAD
Doc. Mgr. art. Sylvia Jokelová
[/vc_column_text] [divider type=”standard” text=”Go to top” full_width=”no” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [spb_parallax bg_image=”5252″ bg_type=”cover” alt_background=”none” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
[/spb_parallax] [team title=”Team” item_count=”12″ category=”all” social_icon_type=”dark” pagination=”no” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]